Choosing a Real Estate Agent
Buying a home. This process requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. It helps to have an expert in your corner when undertaking such a large purchase. HomeSense® Realty Agents can guide you through the process, and can also get you access to prime listings before they hit the general market.
Choosing an agent. Here are some factors to consider when choosing a real estate agent:
- Look for an agent who has experience completing transactions similar to yours.
- Interview a few agents: Are they familiar with the area that you are interested in?
- Ask how much time the agent will have for you.
- Ask about their credentials and education: A good agent will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends.
- Does the agent return your calls promptly? Time is money when attempting to buy a home.
- Ask for a list of homes they've sold or a list of references.
- Choose an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. Pick an agent with whom you feel comfortable.
For more information on any of these issues, contact a local HomeSense® Realty Agent.